fuzzynormal

In the Desert

39 posts / 2394 viewsLast Reply

We rode out to the Anza-Borrego Desert to put some milage on the 'new' 2002. Did some retro snapshots because that style fits the ride.

The car smokes less than it did when it was driven home on day one. Still got some fumes too, but it seems to be settling in a bit.

Thanks for the initial advice y'all gave last week.

car8.jpeg

car9.jpeg

car10.jpeg

car11.jpeg

dont get me wrong here,But do you have any pictures of the car that dont make it look like a toy,I love photoshop and all, but it is kinda funky standing out like that in the scrub...take some black a white retro photo of it.IMAG0406.jpg

grayscale. htc phone

I like the photos. The cars looks great and glad you are enjoying it. Yes driving it will make it better and make you feel better.

...take some black a white retro photo

Nothing wrong with b/w pics. But what about the car? Better in "black" or better in "white"?

bw1.jpeg

bw2.jpeg

bw3.jpeg

bw4.jpeg

bw5.jpeg

bw6.jpeg

Guest Anonymous

Cool

Your photos look great. The contrast creates separation and highlights the car. Well done. Keep up the good work...Nice car...Thanks for sharing.

ira

sick ....the car looks great,almost like 2 dif cars well done

so far, i've not seen one of your pics that i don't absolutely love....i wish i could do that with pics

keep up the great work

dont get me wrong here,But do you have any pictures of the car that dont make it look like a toy,I love photoshop and all, but it is kinda funky standing out like that in the scrub...take some black a white retro photo of it.

standing out...in the scrub....

post-2154-13667664993286_thumb.jpg

post-2154-13667664994186_thumb.jpg

I really like the starlight, carport in living color.

Mine is Verona and started life looking like yours. You have a very clean and classic beauty. Enjoy it and keep the beautiful images coming.

DSCN0848-1.jpg