ndog

ot.how many people from FAQ ran with Jack Healy (2008)

5 posts / 517 viewsLast Reply

That was fun watching that, especially the shots at Pacific Raceway, which back in the '70s was known as SIR (Seattle Int'l Raceway). I was autocross chairman for the '75 Porsche Parade in Seattle and we ran the track for our autocross. But, in a closely guarded secret, because of PNW driver's familiarily with the track, we ran it backwards.

Also liked the shots from PIR (Portland Int'l. Raceway) where I was an instructor for the Porsche Club (PCA) on numerous occasions.

It was impressive to see the '02 driver keep his foot in it even during his "agricultural" excursions.

Bob Napier

I never ran w/ JH.....

.but I found out about him and his car a few yrs back. That is an incredibly sorted/built car.......it was built by a well known race/fab shop in the PNW...cant recall the name now.

one of the shop's owners posts here from time to time....

I have some build photos and it was very neat how they grafted Korman frt fender flares onto a real steel fender skeleton......

he drives the car well too!

I think he sold his earlier car( yellow/red) to a fellow faqer