Sign in to follow this  
02Coastie

BBS RA Wheels 15x6 $125 SOLD

3 posts / 1707 viewsLast Reply

I just put on my RH rims and these need to find a good home. They are OEM BBS RA's from a MK2 VW Jetta GLI (and some GTI's I believe). They have an offset of 35 and fit my '76 with 195/50-15's with no rub or clearance issues. Now, these are not perfect by a long shot. I'd say 3 of the 4 are in decent shape, with minor lip marks as you would expect for 25yo rims. The nasty 4th one has a chewed up lip (stupid tire changing machine!) and a healthy bend on the inner lip. Having said that, all balance out and hold air. All the lips were sandblasted and worked up to 2000grit for a decent polish. A full set of centercaps is included ($40 alone!). If I was looking for a quick and cheap way to throw BBS wheels on my car, these would be perfect. However, $300 thrown at your local wheel place will have these in brand new shape for less than you can get a set of new wheels. Happy to ship. Wheels are located in Alameda, CA (East San Francisco Bay Area). $125 picked up. SOLD

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpgIMG_0042.jpgIMG_0043.jpg