Hutton

1600-2 1968 Bristol

8 posts / 698 viewsLast Reply

Add another car to the inventory

1565358 1600-2 Bristol

Texas car bought from the 2nd owner.

Pics to come..thinking that this car will be the M42 conversion.

It's called my own personal warehouse space.

I own a small building two garage doors industrial area.

Nobody cares what I'm storing. Storing each car waiting for the right time.

Congratulations! I used to have No. 1565522 in Houston in the early 80's. Originally Polaris and now junked, I wish I still had it.

Landon,

I found two cars in Pueblo Co ..

72 Tii Ceylon and 71 riviera sunroof

Both sitting in a barn for 13 years.

I have bill of sale need Colorado DMV advice with getting titles.

I have the old registration info.

In fact the 71 was sold thru a local used car dealer who claim to still have the old registration. PO - passed away an everything was old thru an estate sale.

In TX I can file a bonded title but would rather try and get the original one from the state of CO. .any advice ?

Landon,

In TX I can file a bonded title but would rather try and get the original one from the state of CO. .any advice ?

Not sure what is required. I think a call to the DMV would be in order. I have purchased one older car here in Colorado and the owner signed the title over to me. I then just registered it in my name in my home county. They did want to see the car and verify the VIN when I registered it.

Try to get the title from CO and, like previously mentioned, go to the DPS office and ask in advance. I went through some interesting hoops dealing with an improperly titled `76 that I bought from Kansas (and moved it to TX). The seller did most of the work, but it required some legal maneuvering on his part before a Kansas judge allowed a clean title.

On your end, go to the DPS office, explain everything and see what they tell you. They like to hear that stuff up front.

Good luck!

Chris, is this that car from south Arlington? I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it looked like a solid starting point.

Good luck with it.