Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Greater Seattle 2002 SIG

6 posts / 1603 viewsLast Reply

We used to have a BMWCCA SIG in the greater Seattle area, led by Brian Capp. As far as I know, it doesn't exist anymore. I'd like to start a new SIG. We could have regular meetings, maybe once a month, at a location to be determined just to meet one another, kick fenders, share the glory and grief of owning one of these fantastic cars.

Please let me know if you're interested! Thanks, Stu.

I know George Bonney puts together drives, etc. But I think would be fun to get together on a semi-regular basis just to hang out. Maybe a short blast of a drive with lunch, or morning coffee on Sunday. Something like that. Also if someone needs an extra set of hands or 5 to assist with repairs, it would be nice to have a list for that kind of thing

Also, the Midnight Motorsport group gets together periodically as well. But if you roll with that group, you better be prepared to drive hard.

I know George Bonney puts together drives, etc. But I think would be fun to get together on a semi-regular basis just to hang out. Maybe a short blast of a drive with lunch, or morning coffee on Sunday. Something like that. Also if someone needs an extra set of hands or 5 to assist with repairs, it would be nice to have a list for that kind of thing

Also, the Midnight Motorsport group gets together periodically as well. But if you roll with that group, you better be prepared to drive hard.

This. Especially the drive hard part, do we ever have some good fun!

that's a great idea, Stu, let's get it started.

pick a place and time...I'll be there. BUT...

let's kick TIRES, I just painted my fenders!

You painted your fenders? Same color as the rest of the car, I hope.

I've got some new bumper stuff being shipped today (I hope), should have the chromies on in a few days. Also should receive an Esty carpet kit this afternoon. Come on over sometime this weekend.

Stu.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.