wegweiser

Pittsburgh Riviera roundie?

8 posts / 732 viewsLast Reply

Ran in to a fella that stopped me at a traffic light and mentioned he has a 72 or 73 Riviera 02 in the Mt Lebanon neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Car is currently not a driver but I'd love to see the critter and get it on the road for him.

Hoping he's on this board somewhere. Anyone know him? I think his name was Humphrey or Hugh perhaps. I'd like to get him in touch with other local nutjobs so we can say we have FOUR 2002s in this town! *laughing*

Thanks!

Paul, I've never met the guy but he is on Bower Hill near the Cochran intersection. I saw the 02 on jackstands underneath a car port earlier this year. He's got some old american iron sitting in his front yard as well. I guess he's moved the 02 indoors, I haven't seen it in a while.

Oooooh! Now we can STALK him! :-) See you Saturday for Dave's 5 speed hootenanny?

Whadda yinz guys got goin' on? I'm on kid-duty on Saturday since my wife's going to a wedding shower, but please keep me in mind for any future Pittsburgh '02 mischief!

-Dave

Hey Dave with the Colorado 2002 in Pgh! I'm helping the OTHER Dave with the Colorado 2002 in Pgh install a5 speed in exchange for some parts! This will probably spill into Sunday....we'll see! :-)

Keep in touch!

Good luck on the swap! I didn't realize Dave's car was also colorado; now there will be two colorado roundies with 5-speeds in the 'Burgh. And you've gone and gotten NK steelies, so I'm just not unique anymore... *snif*

Saturday's tied up for me, sadly. I'd love to crash your party. Let me know if you need another pair of hands on Sunday--I'm not sure, but I might be able to slip away in the afternoon.

-Dave