Sign in to follow this  
dpecsok

::SOLD:: 1969 BMW 1600-02 Florida Green with Sunroof::

4 posts / 1933 viewsLast Reply

::1969 BMW 1600-02 Florida Green with Sunroof::

Unfortunately my time has been cut short with my 1600 and am deciding to sell. Super cool sunroof with a rarley seen color - florida green. Roundies are becoming increasingly harder to find! I've put alot of work/money into making it in very good driving condition. I've posted as much info i can think of about the 1600 along with pictures here:

http://classicbimmers.futska.com/2012/09/06/for-sale-1969-bmw-1600-02-florida-green-with-sunroof/

SOLD

Located in Colorado Springs, CO. You can use the email button above to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking and happy driving!

DSC_5525-Medium-580x384.jpg

Vin 1564360

1969 1600

When I bought her it had 62000 miles. I have the documents. Same Florida color as yours. I probably put another 10k miles in 12 years. I have changed a few things though like the seats are from a 2002 and the hub caps aswell. I do have the original seats and hubcaps but they are in not so nice shape.

Anyway, thought I would share it with you.

post-16330-13667664269385_thumb.jpg

my 1600 is VIN 1568951

thanks for sharing. florida is a rare color, definitely my fav!

Vin 1564360

1969 1600

When I bought her it had 62000 miles. I have the documents. Same Florida color as yours. I probably put another 10k miles in 12 years. I have changed a few things though like the seats are from a 2002 and the hub caps aswell. I do have the original seats and hubcaps but they are in not so nice shape.

Anyway, thought I would share it with you.