Steering Box Anyone?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My wheel has ALOT of slack and i tried to tighted up the steering box but the screw is already all the way down. Looks like time for a new one :-/. Anyone have one they can part with? Im in the bay area (Oakland) but I'm willing to go a ways to pick one up if you have one. If not anyone know where I can get one at a semi-decent price?

'72 2002 - Still Running sort of

Guest Anonymous

I have an extra one I could sell you, but I'd have to get back to you on Monday about the condition. I think it is still good. (It is in North Oakland)

-B

Guest Anonymous

I have an extra one I could sell you, but I'd have to get back to you on Monday about the condition. I think it is still good. (It is in North Oakland)

-B

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I have checked the numbers on the QR box that keeps coming onto ebay at 1k. it is real-deal box. It has not sold- no bidders actually. You could contact seller and try to get it for less than 1k. ZF is selling new boxes again ( new may mean completely redone). They cost nearly 1k!