OriginalOwner

the 2002 is not on the list ... 10 most beautiful cars

34 posts / 2260 viewsLast Reply

Besides the Charger, that list is pretty much on point. I'm sure you were just kidding about our 02s deserving of that list....

I would pick an 02 over the 63 corvette. I think it's ugly.

Seriously?

63 split window vette is a fantastic car.

yup. Serious. really not into muscle cars but i like the 58 Vette Roadster.

The 3.0 CS would be there long before the '02 -- and it isn't, unfortunately.

One criterion they used was visibility: so the Aston Martin makes the list b/c James bond drove it, even though I can think of a bunch of better choices.

And they left off what I think is the most beautiful car ever made, the Maserati Khamsin ...

I agree the 3.0.csl should have made the list. I do believe its the 02s hot looking cousin..

Hamasa

Ha, yeah, my buddy's ex said she thought my first 02 looked like a clown car....she always heard clown music in her head and was waiting for a bunch of people to come pouring out of it whenever I pulled up....glad he dumped her.

I agree, but the DB5 is an ugly car. Ignoring that it is rare and exotic if I saw it for the first time I would say, that is one homely car. The 3.0cs is much more Beautiful. The 1957 Chevrolet 2dr Hardtop it better looking than most of the cars on the list, but I guess because it was produced for the masses it can't be beautiful. Half the cars on the list are pretentious and ugly and only there because the are rare and exclusive, not because they are beautiful IMHO. I think some American cars were just works of art.

my list, in order pretty-much:

1. 70s BMW 3.0cs

2. BMW 2002

3. pre-1967 VW split-window bus

4. 64-66 mercury merauder/monterey

5. 63-65 impala

6. 51-53 chevy business coupe

6. 50 merc

7. BMW isetta, any year/variant

that's about it for me

IMG_8090.jpg

IMG_8093.jpg

And the beer holder likes this one, even though it was mass produced IMHO is better looking than a DB5 Photobucket

my list, in order pretty-much:

1. 70s BMW 3.0cs

2. BMW 2002

3. pre-1967 VW split-window bus

4. 64-66 mercury merauder/monterey

5. 63-65 impala

6. 51-53 chevy business coupe

6. 50 merc

7. BMW isetta, any year/variant

that's about it for me

Minor quibble. Very minor, in fact. But while the 1963 and 1964 Impalas are very similar, the 1965 is quite different, and looks like the '66 with the main difference between the two being round vs rectangular tail lights. And, for the record, I think I like the '62 best. Or the '67...

I would hastily agree with the Motortrend list than with... Yahoo...

The yahoo one is a joke; It's mainly the incredibly exotic that the common man still only dreams of owning an probably never will. Most beautiful cars of the 50s and 60s perhaps, but definitely not all time.

...I still have never been up to an old Challenger and gone: "Dadgum, dat rut der is one hawt vehicular!"

the Chrysler K-car and original Dodge minivan top my list of the top ten most beautiful cars. Curves are way overrated....

I would hastily agree with the Motortrend list than with... Yahoo...

The yahoo one is a joke; It's mainly the incredibly exotic that the common man still only dreams of owning an probably never will. Most beautiful cars of the 50s and 60s perhaps, but definitely not all time.

...I still have never been up to an old Challenger and gone: "Dadgum, dat rut der is one hawt vehicular!"

dat rut der wuz funnie !