Sign in to follow this  
williamggruff

Date Change--DC BBQ and Swap Meet Sunday 9/9!

8 posts / 2049 viewsLast Reply

ALERT!

The weather forecast for tomorrow (Saturday, September 8th) is for thundershowers throughout the afternoon, with 15-25 mph winds. Sunday, September 9th, however, looks great: 75F and sunny. So I'm rescheduling the BBQ for Sunday. My apologies for the late notice. For members of the Ivy Street Red Car Gang, consider this a one-day extension to complete your motor swap, suspension rehab, and whatever else you were planning to do to your car this week.

Please note the change of date, and pass the word!

Who: You. Yeah, you--the person with the 2002, your spouse(s)/partner(s), children, servants, companions, friends, underlings, associates, colleagues, etc.

What: A 2002 get together, BBQ, swap meet, fun times. Bring your 2002, your spare parts, your grillables and beverages, your tires, your POR-15-addled masses, yearning to breathe free.

Where: williamggruff's home in Clinton, Maryland--5 highway miles south of the beltway on Branch Avenue/Rte 5. Email me for address, directions and phone number.

When: Sunday, September 9th, noon til 8 PM.

Why: If you have to ask, you don't know.

will we get to hear your car start up and run by then?

We'll see. It's not looking good.

No accidental use of lawnmower parts I hope.. I have some rusty, greasy '02 engine parts if you need them.

Reminder: the DC area BMW 2002 BBQ and Swap Meet is Saturday, September 8th, noon til 10 PM. Details in the first post above. Email williamggruff for address, phone number, questions, comments, concerns.

Collect your belongings and get your gear in gear--it's swappin' time!

Guest Anonymous

Reminder: BBQ is Sunday, September 9!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.