Sign in to follow this  
Cynical_1

props to Heritage Motorsport in Atlanta

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

was told about Heritage Motorsport in Atlanta for some 2002 parts.

went there this weekend after talking with the owner, Jason Rose, about some parts.

awesome place, and awesome guy. very knowledgeable and very reasonably priced, especially compared to some other places around.

nothing but good things to say. check them out.

www.heritagemotorsports.us or facebook https://www.facebook.com/heritagemotorsports

Glad I was able to point you down there, it was nice meeting you. I didn't really get a chance to talk to you though, what's the status on your 02'? I thought I had heard it's pretty much just a shell.

Yep, great guy and great shop.

You're right about the GA section. I'm looking at FAQ all the time but always check general discussion and cars for sale. I fly right by the GA section and keep meaning to check it out in case I can be of help.

I have a bunch of parts from my rebuild. Don't know how much you would want because mine was so cosmetically rough to begin with. I'm thinking I'll replace much of what I have with NOS as I put it back together.

Hopefully Jason will do another meetup now that it's cooling off. He did one a while back that was great.

if you guys are on Facebook there seems to be more activity over there in the Atlanta BMW 2002 facebook group.

just clicked to join the FB group - didn't know about it.

well... my car is slightly more than a shell, but not much. that's ok, because the only bmw in the whole project will be just the shell anyway.

i'm always looking for parts, as according to my wife i'm a hoarder. so anything anyone wants to get rid of for free/low cost let me know!

Jason is the man. He knows his stuff and he is serious about turning out good work.

Sign in to follow this