group buy on wheels

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

DragRacingwheels_20873_image015.jpg

URL: http://www.exospeed.com/wheels/dragracingwheels.htm

I posted earlier that i found a cool set of race wheels that fits on a 2002. These are LENSO/AXIS VPD "Tom slick". These are mostly used as drag wheels on Civics and preludes. They can also work on miatas and other cars that use 4x100 pattern. The offset on the wheels is 25mm and they ARE 13X7.5. Regular price for those is $530 for a set of 4. If we preorder 5 sets, they will be $400 (that is only $100 per wheel). They will be ready by mid August. If i get more then 5 we can get a rush order and get them a lot quicker. Please consider.

the specs on the wheels:

13 x 7.5

offsett 25mm

weight 8 lb.

Some pictures (gun metal is what i want, but don't have pix)

lensogold1a.jpg

lensoslickwhite3a.jpg

lensoslicksilver1a.jpg

Guest Anonymous

they cleared Ireland big breaks with no problems. they also clear breaks on a an accura integra. i cannot guarantee it, but i am 90% sure that they will clear big breaks. i would like to at least know who is interested by the end of the week. If there is no interest then there is no point to procede. The price excludes shipping which should be about $50-$60

steve k.

steve k.

Guest Anonymous

they do have a 15x7 under the same name, but it is a different wheel. it is not a race wheel and is more expencive.

steve

Guest Anonymous

Steve, I would be interested in a 14 x 6 combination. I am not sure what gun metal is but if it looks better than what was shown, I'm in. Please provide pic,s of the gun metal. Hey what about center caps...BMW? Email me off line. Peter