• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of 02 Parts for Sale

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello 2002 Enthusiasts!

I have 24 Container filled to the Brim with 2002 Parts.

BELOW ARE JUST SAMPLES OF THESE '02 PARTS

I scoured every single Junkyard in Denver metro area for more than 2+ years -- when 2002's were still around in these yards. If I saw anything clean on a car, I grabbed it.

These Parts are Fondly referred to as "Un-Obtainium", because so much is nearly impossible to find, or expensive to replace.

I have every single inch of interior and lots of exterior trim for the 2002. Including doors, windows, body, running boards, Complete Set of Lower body Trim around the bottom edge of the hood and Perimeter of the car + all of the rubber seals.

In moving these Parts we Discovered a bunch of 2002 items that were completely forgotten including: Interior parts, door arms, black door seal trim Gaskets, floor mats, center console items, main center console piece (above the shifter), both side pieces to this center console, headlight frames (plastic), sunroof pan (media blasted), mechanics, sunroof cranks, electric antennas, headlights assembly (metal frame) with headlights intact, main Rocker Panels side door frames, running board (inside door) trim, (both sides), etc., all.

There is two sets of Rear Vent Glass, one set of Door Glass, the complete Rear Window (with defrost) with a PERFECT Rubber Gasket too. Other highlights include an "8-out-of-10" Kidney Grill, 2 Sets of later model (square) Tail lights, 1 Set of Turn Signals, 1 extra Right Turn Signal, 1 Set of black plastic Grill Inserts, 1 extra Left side black plastic Grill Insert, Reflectors, Running Lights, Signals, Head Lights, Driving Lights, Windshield Wipers, Wiper Armature, Wiper Motor, Sunroof Cables, Hood Cables, Brake Cables, Brake Lines, Side View Mirror, 2 Rear View Mirrors, plastic Steering Column Cam-Shell enclosure with VIN Number, main Center Console piece + 2 Sets of Side Tunnel covers, 2 Perfect trunk Rubber Gaskets, Interior Dash and Door Hardware & Trim perfect un-cracked Dashboard, un-cracked Sun Visors, a perfect Dome Light, near-perfect Glove Box, the two-separate pieces (one padded) beneath the steering wheel, Exterior Door Handles, Interior Door parts, 2 - Turn Signal/High Bean switch with arms, and much, much more.

Separately, if You or Anyone is Looking for any other specific parts then knowing your need/request before I further inventory will greatly expedite fulfilling any particular need on this end.

Attached here are just a few of the close up photos.

Feel Free to Call Bryce: 303 -- 999 -- 1190

All-of-the-BoxesII.jpg

Tons of '02 Parts

IMG_0714.jpg

2002 Kidney Grill

IMG_0790.jpg

Tail Lights

IMG_0885.jpg

Door Handles

IMG_0945.jpg

Perfect Rubber Gasket = Rear Windshield

IMG_0773.jpg

Running Lights

IMG_0782.jpg

Center Console

IMG_0788.jpg

Front Grill Insets

IMG_0753.jpg

Variety of Items

IMG_0756.jpg

2002 Badges

IMG_0727.jpg

Perfect Turn Signals

IMG_0703.jpg

Steering Column Camshell Cover with VIN#

IMG_0692.jpg

Perfect Condition Steering Column Trim

Okay, this is a fair representation of some very desirable pieces that I have. Again, these are all parts that were originally destined for my personal "pet project" Tii that was never finished. In other words, I saved the very best '02 parts for my own consumption and never used them.

THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK!

• Call Bryce: 303 -- 999 -- 1190

THIS LINK BELOW IS A ENTIRE PHOTOBUCKET GALLERY (Still Incomplete)

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg496/DenverTii/

I'm interested in the rear license plate bracket with the side lights (pictured with the rear view mirrors, etc.). Thanks, Stu. Direct e-mail is spkastner@comcastnet.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

Oops make that spkastner@comcast.net.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

Guest Anonymous

I left a message on your phone regarding pics and prices for lower door trim. Thank you.

RBenson685ataoldotcom

Guest Anonymous
Oops make that spkastner@comcast.net.

Hey Stu,

I just sent you an email message from my Gmail account.

All I got in your posted message was essentially your email address.

Let me know what you are looking for in terms of '02 parts.

Thanks,

Bryce

Hey Bryce,

Just left you a phone message...

I'm in the middle of a complete respray and looking for all the exterior trim pieces from top to bottom -- for a '74 2002tii. Also in need of rear tail lights as well as some interior parts. Ideally all in excellent condition -- any help would be appreciated!

Mike