ride height- how about some measurements folks

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

tire diameter = 20.75"

front fender = 22.5"

rear fender = 22.75"

Fender measure is in line with the axle

set-up is 185/60/13 avs

springs are of unknown make- progressive old and sagging but doing the job just fine for now. Dot 2 spacers on the rear (soon to be smaller.)

I am going to get new springs and as they all describe drop relative to stock I need a baseline (I have no idea what the stock height is or even what is the standard way to measure.) For those with coil overs what is the max and minimum for you setup?

Guest Anonymous

has to do with bumper requirements that took effect in 1973. My stock 73 has always been 1 inch higher than my stock 69...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I have roughly been able to calculate that my car is lowered about an inch in thr front form the stock location. H&R springs interest me. As do Ireland- also thinking coil over so who knows......

Guest Anonymous

Yeah my 69 was about an inch lower than my 73 as well- which makes this even that much more complicated. All aftermarket springs list a height drop relative to stock- Apparently not an accurate baseline.

Guest Anonymous

but the flares are alpina... wheels are 15x8 with 225/50-15's on em... alpina air damn with hamman squirrel killers molded in.. my special honda accord coilover sustpension with the "sports"s of course... ireland rear race springs aro9und back... slams dat hoe down but it should clear an avg speed bumps party on

KRis