Alpina real or not **HELP!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I hope someone can help me here I know this is a 2002 forum and I do have a 1975 2002, but I was talking to an old friend today (Porsche guy) knows nothing about BMW's and he told me he knows where there is an old BMW that has the words Alpina in the Back that he is sure I can but it for almost nothing due to the fact that it has been sitting for about 5 years. Well, I went to go see the car today the thing is that the guy who owns the car says it a real BMW Alpina. How can I found this out???

Here is what I know about the car..

Vin#::WBAAH3103C7458069

YEAR::1982

Eurpean Model 323i.... I think...

2 door

Engene is a 6 cylender

On the Dash it has an Alpina plack with the # 3-1543

If anyone can help me to find out if this a true Alpina please let me know how I can do this...

Jaime

Miami FL

Guest Anonymous

I am going to buy it!! just want to know if to give this guy $500 or if he wants more and it is a real Alpina I will at that time give up more money...

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

there are still sources for B6 stuff. Great car. Go get it and hope the owner does not know what it really is. Be careful if you have a stringent emissions state: the B6 cars were grey market cars... might have issues w/ smog man. But, I would buy the car . There are some Alpina sites on the net , especially B6 guys, who may be able to I.D. the Vin number. good luck/ good find for you!