OT - cool pics from Infineon Raceway...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

And he does a lot of driving for BMW, so there.

Actually he drives for just about anyone that will pay. Kind of a driving whore...Gawd, I want his job.

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.noright.com

i hate nascar, but it was fun watching those pos cars trying to run on a real racetrack. they are such dinosaurs. some of the teams had to go so far as to hire real race drivers like boris said to pilot their rolling billboards because their regular drivers apparently only know how to turn left. that is pathetic.

Guest Anonymous

I really love Nascar these drivers have some serious skills! I'll bet anyone that these guys could out-race anyone. Bring em on! GO USA

Guest Anonymous

I thought satriani played through a head that one of his feebler than botique amplifier friends made for him. oh, no - that's his little 17 watt studio amp... lol anyways, I like how you variously captured some interesting game. Nice work, next time use your telephoto lense to get shots of the nipple-shirt on that slut in pits. :P

Thanks for them,

Elliot

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

out for "racing". Saw Jag. D type a couple years ago, entire race of 917s and Mclarens and can am cars, Lolas, detroit iron, and even some 02s and alfas on the 2 litre class. The really rare cars sort of give each other room, but everybody gives their cars a good work out. I was in heaven. Go to Sears/Infineon web site and look through calandar of events for the next historics weekend.