window in accident info

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i've heard that in a frontal accident de vent window in the 2002's breaks and may poke the driver in the face according to what i have heard it took an eye out. is there some truth to this and if so is there anything i can do to it to avoid being hurt??

Guest Anonymous

it absorbs the impact quite well. When all was said and done my front was crumpled and the hood had traveled half way up the windshield. Side vent windows were still intact.

Infact the worst part (most damaging) of the accident was when the 6x9 speaker continued traveling after the car stopped. It eventually met up with an outside force which caused it to stop....The side of my Face.

Guest Anonymous

My dad was in a front end collision in a 2002, and the hood release mechanism popped, allowing the corner of the hood to penetrate the windshield, and giving him a nasty gash over his left eye.

Guest Anonymous

I've investigated traffic collisions for 25+ years. They are highly individual events; it's difficult to predict what will bend and break in the real world. The '02 is not a particularly crash-worthy car by contemporary standards. The best defense is avoidance. The most expensive would be a full rollcage, racing seat, five-point belts, ob-board fire extinguisher system ...