Alpina sighting on hwy 99 near Fresno

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My wife just called me from her cell phone, she was driving her 02 530ia, doing 80 mph (she said she was momentarly slowed down by some trucks), and all of suddenly a shadow just passed her, she just got a glimpse of the Utah license plate holder "can you say Alpina?", agave tii, she was inmediately on pursuit doing almost 100 to catch up, she said the alpina was just "hauling ass". I wished I had been there... Who owns this beast???

Michael

4x72

Guest Anonymous

moneyshotredcar2.jpg

Agave Alpina that was featured in the European Car magazine - a comparo vs. an Alfa Romeo. The car had the small black 2002 Turbo tail on it, and 13 inch Alpina wheels.... Did Laura say if it had the small tail?

Good Story!!!

-J

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

and saved it so that i can do something with it. I would love a poster size of that image. My 2 fav. cars right there. Just great!!

Guest Anonymous

Ludwig at La Guancha.jpg

Love those sports sedans...

My ideal collection of 70's sport sedans would consist of an Alfa, a Lotus Cortina, a Triumph Vitesse, a worked over Datsun 510 and , of course, several '02's !

Guest Anonymous

My wife chased down a red 72 tii, to see if the guy would sell it about 5 or 6 years ago. He wouldn't,

but it is sitting outside my window right now. Same one Greg did tech session on at Der Wienerfest. What a gal! What a car! hehe

Guest Anonymous

If they still have back issues it's a 2 page spread (11"x17") Photo is credited to Les Bidrawn, you email and see if he would do a poster print.

Guest Anonymous

in 1958! And they ran 'em at Le Mans too. Also the Dauphine and 4CV were the basis for all the early Alpine cars including the A110.

Mike

own 3 4CVs besides my 02s