williamggruff

Handbrake upgrade kits

129 posts / 23816 viewsLast Reply

I received a fresh batch of hardware for the handbrake upgrade kits (described at the beginning of this thread, with detailed installation instructions and images.)  While my costs have increased, the price remains the same for FAQ members.  $25.00 shipped in North America.  Elsewhere, we'll figure out pricing based on shipping costs, but it won't be much more than $25.

My PayPal address is grice dot mulligan at gmail dot com

If you pay via PayPal, please send funds as a gift / friends and family to avoid either of us paying fees.  Kits usually ship next day unless I'm out of town or I've expended my inventory of hardware.  The new supplies should last me the better part of a year.

Happy handbraking!

Grice

Nathan,

Handbrake Upgrade Kits are available!  To order your kit, please PayPal $25 to grice dot mulligan at gmail dot com, and use the "send money to friends and family" option to avoid fees for either of us.  Please include your mailing address in the notes section of the PayPal payment, as PayPal doesn't send it with friends and family transfers. Your kit will be shipped via USPS the morning after I receive payment. 

Looking for an upgrade for your 2002 that you can perform during your holiday downtime?  Look no further!  The handbrake upgrade kit is inexpensive ($25 shipped) and easy (see the detailed instructions at the start of this thread.)  Note: if you'd like an upgrade kit to arrive in time for the holidays, please place your order by December 19.  I generally ship next business day for orders received via PayPal.

For PayPal orders, please use the 'friends and family' option to avoid fees for either party, and include your mailing address in the notes section of your payment.  

My PayPal address is grice dot mulligan at gmail dot com

Happy holidays, and happy handbraking!

Looking for an upgrade for your 2002 that you can perform during your holiday downtime?  Look no further!  The handbrake upgrade kit is inexpensive ($25 shipped) and easy (see the detailed instructions at the start of this thread.)  Note: if you'd like an upgrade kit to arrive in time for the holidays, please place your order by December 19.  I generally ship next business day for orders received via PayPal.

I've installed several ... a very nice upgrade.