Blinker light stays on with key off---More----

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

If I leave my right or left blinker on and take the key out of the ignition the blinker lights just stay on.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Guest Anonymous

will also engage parking light on the applicable side. I ...suppose this was intended to allow people parking on the side of the road at night in the Black Forrest to mark the side of the car so that the gnomes wouldn't crash into it with their horse drawn wagons.

Chris B.

'73 ex-Malaga

Guest Anonymous

cities, with poorly lit streets barely wide enough for two Vespas to pass without banging handlebars.....

If I had to park on one of those streets, I'd darn well want to world to know my car was there, and only having the parking lights lit on one side would both tell other drivers which side was sticking out and use use half the juice of having them all on (so maybe the car would start when I hotfooted it out of the girl's place at 3 am two steps ahead of her angry father).

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

in european cities with narrow streets, people have to park overnight 1/2 on street and 1/2 off and they must use that light to mark the outter edge of their car so people can navigate the streets. A very cool feature- funny story from this: my parking garage neighbor "stepped-up" from a VW to a Mercedes last year and he thought that he had to take his new car back to the dealer and he was cursing Mercedes until I showed him the same feature on my 31 year old Sahara.... he couldnt believe it was true, but I saved him an embarrassing trip to dealer ( I think they mention this feature in their 200 page thick owner's manual).

Guest Anonymous

Oddly enough, my '69 does not have this feature nor is there a provision on the turn signal lever for adding it...

Mike