Sign in to follow this  
Chamoix

Anybody interested in a drive?

7 posts / 2957 viewsLast Reply

I read here on the Forum about all the fun the California guys have getting together and going on outings. Do you think we might do something similar here in Georgia? I was coming back from North Georgia a couple of weeks ago over Blood Mountain and passed 10 Cobras coming down the mountain. Looked like great fun. Anybody up for doing something similar in our 02s?

I wish we were closer. I'm surprised there isn't more interest. I usually end up driving by myself here. We have had some great gatherings but I wish there was a frequency to it.

there is a coffee and muffins on Saturday at a local shop, a few 02s will be there. peachtree industrial and I-285.

I would love to but have to put mine back together first. It's up on a rotisserie waiting on me.

In the meantime, I could tag along in my 69 VW Westy?

Chamoix I noticed you have a 50cc commuter, me too for a short commute and errands.

Anyway, once mine is back in the road count me in for some drives.

5938-A Peachtree Road, 30341. just off Peachtree Industrial behind Hennessy Lexus.

9:00a ish...

see you there!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.