Sign in to follow this  
kcdonahue

68 2002 in Baltimore

44 posts / 9820 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Since you asked how mice did not get in to the Recaros, I let my cats roam the garage to keep vermin suppressed.

The car has been sold! I'll let the new owner identify himself/herself.

Hope it's who I think it is.

He/she lives on the east coast, has at least one other 1600, and intends to restore the ti. Perhaps that tells you enough ;-)

Congratulations to the buyer. I anxiously await the restoration blog. This one is going to be good.

yes, congrats to the new owner. Sounds like they are very familiar with the 1600's.

Life goes on! Wonder how many others are out there just waiting to be found and loved?

Wonder where my neighbor's 74 ended up? Dual Webers, non-stock cam, headers, exhaust, Gotti wheels, Coustic stereo, etc. Fast and fun.

December1983NCC.jpg

Black2002August1983.jpg

BugandBMW.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Im happy for the buyer but would've been happier if it ended up in my garage.

Had I seen it sooner...

I called the seller Tuesday, interesting guy. He promised to send me pictures, and even though I emailed him through cl that night, I never got a response.

Hard to buy a car when the seller doesn't respond. And people wonder why I have only one 2002!

Oh well, now I don't have to sell anything to make room.

vince

He promised to send me pictures, and even though I emailed him through cl that night, I never got a response.

vince

Vince - the PO did not take any pictures. Grice (William Gruff) visited David (the PO) and posted a link to a bunch of pics taken by Grice (see earlier in this thread).

How is your car running nowdays? I've read some great stories in the Roundel about 02/02/02 in Colorado.

pics5292010009.jpg