Sign in to follow this  
mlytle

rainy day parts sale UPDATED 5/13

15 posts / 3819 viewsLast Reply

Was looking for one part, and realized I need to get rid of some of the 2002 parts stash. I don’t have an M10 anymore, so no sense in keeping M10 stuff!

Plus some misc 02 stuff. First dibs for locals..

Front kick panel speaker enclosures and MBQuart 6.5in speakers. Not sure who made these, they came on my 75. No cutting, they just screw into the kick panels. Made for the MBQuarts. Speakers work great. Used them in the 02 and for a while in my e30. $25 SOLD

DSCN5617.jpg

DSCN5618.jpg

DSCN5619.jpg

Next up, some ignition parts. Three dizzy’s. an 023, an 071 and an 008. One with pertronix installed, two with xr700 optical pickups. All worked fine when taken out of various cars I have had. Also crane XR700 unit and a dead Allison xr700 unit (very old, useful for connector parts.) one dizzy is not in the pics. Also, one “blue” coil, good working condition. 023 , 071 dizzys or the blue coil will cost you a six pack of Belle Haven Ale each. 008 dizzy and both XR700 units together $75 CRANE units and optical dizzy's SOLD.

DSCN5615.jpg

And in next batch..

One stock water neck – bring a beer

One e30 M10 water neck. this is the one you want if you have sidedrafts. It has three ports for sensors (stock temp, vdo temp and temp switch for elec fan). The popular e21 waterneck only had two ports. $30 SOLD

Intake manifold gasket set for sidedraft manifolds, new. $10

One used but good exhaust manifold gasket – free SOLD

Vdo oil pressure gauge – just the gauge, works great - $15

Fuel level sender – tested good - $5

TStat – think I have two, one may be 75c one 80c. $10 each

Vapor tank – bring a beer. SOLD

(sorry, the red coil, oil pressure sendor adaptor and washer pump in pic already taken)

DSCN5614.jpg

Washer tank and pump (tested, works) with bracket for a squaretail - $20 SALE PENDING

Summer/winter box – bring a beer

(sorry, round washer bottle taken)

DSCN5620.jpg

Bolt on tranny brackets for 5-speed conversion - $10 SALE PENDING

AFM meter bracket for S14 conversion - $5

DSCN5629.jpg

AFPR for fuel injected cars – 1k miles of use $100 SOLD

DSCN5622.jpg

One piece dash from 74. Very good condition except for one crack right in the middle. $100 -SOLD

DSCN5627.jpg

DSCN5628.jpg

DSCN5623.jpg

DSCN5625.jpg

DSCN5624.jpg

The crack

DSCN5626.jpg

and i still have that straight through exhaust center section - six pack of Belle Haven Ale

email button up top works, or mblytle3 at gmail dot com.

speakers/enclosures sold (clay)

5 spd tranny brackets marked for Dudley.

two more days and i repost the lot on in the main for sale section...

I'll take the dash off your hands.

804-six five eight 7632

Michael

dash sale pending (michael)

vapor tank pending a beer delivery (dennis)

hint..if paying in beer, there is a wine/beer store called "unwined" about three miles north of my house in belle haven shopping center..they carry Belle Haven Scotish Ale.....;-)

If you still have "Washer tank and pump (tested, works) with bracket for a squaretail - $20" in 2 weeks when i'm done with exams i'll take it.

-Peter

If you still have "Washer tank and pump (tested, works) with bracket for a squaretail - $20" in 2 weeks when i'm done with exams i'll take it.

-Peter

washer tank and pump are marked for you peter. email me to arrange pickup.

I will take the speaker panels if still have. How much to ship to 93722?? Thanks .P I have spkrs just need panels.

Is the oil pressure guage still available?

Marshall,

If that's an e21 water neck pictured in your photos, and if it's still available and for sale, Dudley's going to need it to install a set of DCOMs he bought today ;-)

Grice

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.