etk2002

Show me some interestingly painted 2002s (Picture Thread)

24 posts / 4539 viewsLast Reply

I'm getting my car stripped and repainted. The hardest thing that I'm deciding on is the color I want.

Currently, it's Verona Red, but I want something different than that. I absolutely love Inka, but wondering if people have any other BMW colors that were not original colors.

If so, please post up some pictures!!!

1970 2002 in British Racing Green with Faux Alpina striping. Purchased with this paint configuration, and sold long ago. Incredibly fast, tight car with one of the last of Ray Cruz motors (RIP).

post-21622-1366765916124_thumb.jpg

post-21622-13667659162315_thumb.jpg

I am going to paint my 55 Chevy Bel Air 2 door hardtop Inka and Maybe another color since it was originally two tone Red and White. Maybe Inka and Manila. I am going to make it a 2002 tribute car. LOL

Here's my 02. My brother painted it GM navy blue metallic in our garage

post-21622-13667659174735_thumb.jpg

Interesting? Obscene? Dream? Nightmare? Call it Friday fun.

There's a John Deere equipment dealer next to the track at Buttonwillow, and it got me to thinking about sponsor paint schemes... it's a photoshop comp, never happened.

post-21622-13667659207498_thumb.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

must be your eyes CD - he said said interestingly painted 02's, not standard reseda green e21s! ;-)

John Deer is hilarious.

Iain and Kevin's FSP car is retina searing.

dfauth2002.jpg

xlzf03y96immeix3gmjn.jpg

I didn't take either of these pictures.

2thosd2 in San Jose, CA

I like the mirrors. Where did you get them?

Harv

That teal color looks great. Is it an old Chevy color?

My vote is to keep it Verona. Do a search on pics of an 02 with a Verona paint job, you would have second thoughts of a color switch. A 2002 with a new Verona paint job is stunning to say the least. Switching colors never works, you'll always see Verona somewhere in the car.

I hope you elect to do a bumper conversion from diving boards to Euro bumpers during your repaint. Square tail light 02's look so much better with Euro bumpers.

G-Man

My vote is to keep it Verona. Do a search on pics of an 02 with a Verona paint job, you would have second thoughts of a color switch. A 2002 with a new Verona paint job is stunning to say the least. Switching colors never works, you'll always see Verona somewhere in the car.

I hope you elect to do a bumper conversion from diving boards to Euro bumpers during your repaint. Square tail light 02's look so much better with Euro bumpers.

G-Man

Thank you everyone so far.

G-Man - I'm trying to find some stunning looking Verona's, but they're just not doing it for me (at least the ones I've seen).

As for the Euro bumper, I'm looking for a source for one, but having a hard time for a good price.