Slatts

Seattle Mechanic

18 posts / 6705 viewsLast Reply

Looking for a recommendations on shops in Seattle that work on 2002's. The guy I purchased my 76 from told me CarTender was the place to go: can anyone confirm or recommend others?

Thanks,

Slatts

Slatts, the place to take your 2002 is Midnight Motorsport. He knows the 2002 inside and out. He is detail-oriented, honest and fair. www.midnightmotorsport.com

He does all my major work. I would trust no one else in this area. I have no personal knowledge of Car Tenders, but from what I hear, they are quite pricey.

+1 for what Dave said about Patrick at Midnight. He is always willing to help and give advice.

Russ

I've never had any work done by Midnight Motorsport, but I did call Patrick up for some advice on my e30 m10. He was really helpful, I'd definitely go to him if I lived up there.

Has anyone recommended Pat at Midnight Motorsport yet? Seriously that's the only place to take your car in the Seattle area. I bring my cars up from Portland if that tells you anything.

Has anyone recommended Pat at Midnight Motorsport yet? Seriously that's the only place to take your car in the Seattle area. I bring my cars up from Portland if that tells you anything.

Slatts,

Go to Patrick @midnight motorsports if you want

your car done ONCE and RIGHT.

I have not had dealings w/Car Tender, so cannot speak

to that issue.

However, after after having 3 different shops in Refuse

to even touch my car because (1. It was not stock.

2. "we don't have a book for it" even though they had

another customers 02 sitting out front 3. We don't do '02's)

Yet another shop professed to fix it, charged me, and when

the same prob happened immediately after getting back wanted

to charge me more to "fix" it again.

My car was prettty much a barely running mishmash of a

project when I got it. Rats nest of wiring, and an afterthought of

a radiator that was off a Riding Mower or something similar in size.

Since going there I have gotten excellent work, at very fair prices. I could blog on and on...

Go check out his shop, give the man a call, see for yourself.

Best of luck,

Rick G

The answer is pretty obvious, isn't it...Patrick at Midnight Motorsports IS the right place to go. Honest, a wealth of knowledge, and a stand up guy. You won't be disappointed!

Tim

Does anyone know if Patrick is still in business? It seems the contact info listed is no longer current. If so, does anyone have his current contact info?

if not, what other shops do you all recommend?

Does anyone know if Patrick is still in business? It seems the contact info listed is no longer current. If so, does anyone have his current contact info?

if not, what other shops do you all recommend?

4009 16th Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98106

midnightmotorsport@yahoo.com

503 381 7287

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.