OT: Pics from Italian car show sunday.......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I saw my share of rare cars this weekend too. On Peel street there was one of those boat cars from the 50s... and I saw a pair of Testarossas in addition to tons of other Ferraris.

That italian car show looks like a great time. I'm looking forward to Ferrari weekend and then Old Race Car weekend at Tremblant...

Eddy

Guest Anonymous

Just the cars on Peel and Crescent. It was good though. Peel was the BMW street...there were a bunch of M cars there, including an E30 M3 with a race paint job. Pretty nice.

It looks like I'll be going up to Tremblant for Ferrari weekend and the Vintage race car weekend...I can't wait.

Also, this weekend I was driving the 02 and a Testarossa pulled up beside me at a stoplight...I could have taken him..that's right:)

Eddy

Guest Anonymous

2 years ago when I went they were celebrating the 50 relationship with Ferrari and Pinninfarina, boy was that cool. Sergio Pinninfarina was there and did a talk about each car they designed for ferrari, wow, very very very cool. There was something like 650 Ferraris in the show plus probably another 100 parked. Plus of course hundreds of other really really neat Italian cars plus other non Italian cars.

Well worth the money to get in. I also went to Pebble beach and Laguna Seca. The best 3 days ever. This year i'm just going to Concourso and Laguna Seca. Pebble beach didn't really float my boat, the stuff was cool, but i'm not really into the really old ritzy cars. I missed the trans am race to go to pebble, wish I hadn't. Anyway, enough of my blabing. Now that I have a digi cam i'm post a ton of pics when I come back.

Bryan

red73