• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOLY TOLEDO! 1972 Colorado for Sale

repoman

NM/NA

Has rare air bags too!

http://toledo.craigslist.org/ctd/2917892488.html

1972 BMW 2002 - $4995 (toledo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-03-28, 12:29PM EDT

Reply to: 4rw6q-2917892488@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-vehicle make-----------BMW

-vehicle model----------2002

-vehicle year -----------1972

-vehicle price ----------$4,995

-engine ----------------4 cyl

-miles ----------------46,k miles

-runs and drives good-

-rear wheel drive

- air bags

-am FM radio cassette

-Come on out to Ram Auto Sale and take it for a Test Drive, We're Located at 4216 Monroe St. Toledo

For more information or questions, Please Call us at (419)471-9966

-business hours 9:00/AM __t0__6:00/PM mondy __thr__Friday

Satarday 9:00/ AM__to__4:00/PM

post-16675-13667657940788_thumb.jpg

post-16675-13667657941781_thumb.jpg

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's

Back when 'air bags' were tires, of course.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

All funny aside, that car looks pretty good....not like a Rust Belt Baby. Accelerator pedal still standing, and we all know what that means. Drivers door color is not exactly a matching faded Colorado, but hell, the door panels, carpet, etc look like a real 2002...How far is that from CT, Shendon? If I was remotely local and looking, I'd be asking for a set of eyes in Toledo... Good luck to someone!

Dave V. in NC

All funny aside, that car looks pretty good....not like a Rust Belt Baby. Accelerator pedal still standing, and we all know what that means. Drivers door color is not exactly a matching faded Colorado, but hell, the door panels, carpet, etc look like a real 2002...How far is that from CT, Shendon? If I was remotely local and looking, I'd be asking for a set of eyes in Toledo... Good luck to someone!

Dave V. in NC

Was thinking the same thing Dave. I emailed and asked for more pics. Who knows if I will get them or not. Would sure love to see more.

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT

I am trying to not think about how grandpa left the thing in his will, still with virginal wheel covers, to Freddie, who immediately took it down to these guys and traded even for an flat black del Sol with zenon headlights...

Nice, chalky, single stage paint just waiting for a little rub...

Rusty little muffler...

I'll bet the build sheet is still under the back seat...

And the spare is an XAS...

Two silver dimes, a quarter, and three wheat pennies in the ashtray...

Glad that I'm not closer, I'd love to have it.

You should go get it Easter weekend, and come and join us the 7th for a quick ride and dinner at the German restaurant that night...about a dozen or so coming as of today...we missed you at the picnic. Take care,

Dave V. in NC

I've been thinking about this car. I was going to give the guy a call today. I wish there were pics of the under carriage and rails etc...

Shenton

1909 Marion Bobcat

1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2

1970 BMW 2002 - 1674197 Parts Car

1973 BMW 2002 - 2585341 Driver

1993 Shannon RP- 93 SCCA Sports 2000

2006 31' Cape Horn (KielBASSea)

Someone who is close should inspect it and share the findings for those folks interested in a nice Roundie. This one looks promising.

If I was closer, I'd go see it just for the fun of it.

I have a project being installed in Toledo the end of next week but will not be there to supervise - otherwise...

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hey Dave....no worries man. happens all the time. And thanks for thinkin of me. Its definately a viable option for me....i just can't get out there now with work.

I'd defaintely be in debt to have someone check it out for me!

I'll post in General Discussion in a minute.

Thanks,

Shenton

Shenton

1909 Marion Bobcat

1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2

1970 BMW 2002 - 1674197 Parts Car

1973 BMW 2002 - 2585341 Driver

1993 Shannon RP- 93 SCCA Sports 2000

2006 31' Cape Horn (KielBASSea)

Hi everyone on this post!

I guess I am kinda late to the party.

Is someone able to inspect the car and share their findings here?

I too am interested but will wait my turn, afterall several posting are ahead of mine.

I am looking forward to owning my first o2 that I intend to keep until I am too old,crunchy & cannot legally drive. That gives me at at least 35+yrs.

My dream color is inka. But conditions trumps color.

Option 2 is wait for the 02 SHOW on May 5th in Brisbane, CA.

Perhaps I find my dream car o2.

Thank you & Happi Friday 2 all

Steve

......in search of my first 2002