rallying a 2002 and need set up and class help. see pic for

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Byford1041.htm

Ok fokes;

Lyle and I have decided to rally and rally-cross a spair 2002 of mine. Well the fun part is figuring out the best budget class. Looking for more of a stock class as thats the parts I have. I am currently revewing the rulles but looking for other experences. Also can anyone ID this driver/team and how to get ahold of them for what they did.

Thanks

Sam

Guest Anonymous

I wanted to get into rally for a long time. The closest I got was prerunning rally courses in my 91 toyota.

Rally cars themselves are not that bad. Like you said you can talke your almost stock 02, bolt in a roll cage, couple seats and some safty stuff like ripping anything flamable out, and you'll have a rally car. But to get a driver and codriver license, take the safty courses, and have some kind of support team with vehicles and trailers to get your gear to and from... then not to mention the cost of racing it'self where you'll be going through tires and car parts like there is no tomorrow...

I'm not saying you cant afford it, just making sure you know :)

Guest Anonymous

This is for shits and giggles. I have most of the spair parts out back. With the BMWcca D-mod race car I want to keep that on the pavement. However off the pavement looks like so much FUN!!!!

Sam

Guest Anonymous

www.bensralypage.com

nice classifeds find some used rally tires

I have a set of silverstones that work wonderful.

The guys from SCC ran an old 510 like that when they got a new nissan something or other they said they should of started thatway anyway however I imagine they are not limited to a budget now..