Sign in to follow this  
tii bimmer

WTB - Sunroof deflector

6 posts / 1030 viewsLast Reply

Someone else on here is looking for a part for one, I would like to find a complete one myself, I believe it is a Golde, and was also found on the mid 70 porsche 911, They still show some of the parts (pellican parts) but not the blades, I don't know if they are NLA or Golde just supplied them all. If anyone knows where there are any porsche salvage yards might be able to scare up a couple.

I'm pretty sure he got one already from another member.

Might have been me, I'm looking for a part , one of the outside chrome hinge arms that hold the blade. I just might have to make my own.

There is Golde sunroof wind deflector from a 911 at a Porsche salvage yard in Hayward. They want list price for it though so be prepared!

The place is called:

Parts Heaven

23694 Bernhardt Street

Hayward, CA 94545

(510) 782-0354

Any idea if the 320i used this same part?

Not sure but I have not heard any reference to 320's having them in the past. Only BMW 02's, mid 70's 911 and 912's and some 70's Vovlvos. If you find any parts please pass along what you find. I think I'm going to try to make my own part as I keep striking out on my parts quest. If anyone needs just a blade I could probably trace out one of mine as a pattern. It's just aluminum.