Had to share . . .

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I drove into work for the very first time since getting my car back together today. Damn near messed my pants with joy. Then one of the partners at the firm I work for came up to me a few minutes ago to talk '02's with me. To top it all off, my schnitzer flares and 15x7 panasports are arriving today and my buddy who works for a bodyshop said he could cut me a deal if I get the first round tonight at the bar. Fellas, it just doesn't get much better than this.

Guest Anonymous

still running strong on original engine, tranny and diff. Not even any second gear crunchies! I'm a happy camper...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I'm selling off one of my old webbers and intake manifold to a newbie tonight as well. The kid was so psyched on his car I couldn't help but smile the whole time I was talking to him on the phone.

Guest Anonymous

thanks man. I'll be out one old standard (buttwiper and a shot of jack) and a pack of smokes (about $12 total) to get a few hundred knocked off the pricetag. Pretty damn good deal. Plus the owner of his shop loves '02's. *Grin*

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I finally got the builder and the mechanic together ( on phone) to discuss the new 2.2 so that they would both be happy. Seems that things tend to go better when all parties are happy with project. I get to send a check and hope that engine is not built on a monday or a friday. But I am another happy camper! Soon, I will be able to drive the A4 the way it was meant to be driven. ///