Sign in to follow this  
jdt10768

dash cap wanted

12 posts / 4368 viewsLast Reply

anyone have a new / never used dash cap they want to sell? for a 1970 3 piece dash, but I have heard they are all about the same (made by Palco). I do not want a precut hole for the seatbelt warning light. shoot me an e-mail if you have one - jturner437 @ earthlink dot net

Thanks!

Thanks, I tried that site earlier, but they want 46$ to ship it?! So JC Whitney had it as well, with free shipping, at a lower price - I ordered it. Out Of Stock. . . . I may move on to black Gorilla Duct Tape now

my dash looks like an EKG reading gone wrong

Dave, I had a great time, and hated to have to leave. I will buy you a couple beers at The Vintage. Great group! Al, JC Whitney is coming through with the cap. It was back ordered. Thanks though.

No problem man, see you in May. Are you coming to Midfest next month?

Dave, I had a great time, and hated to have to leave. I will buy you a couple beers at The Vintage. Great group! Al, JC Whitney is coming through with the cap. It was back ordered. Thanks though.

No problem man, see you in May. Are you coming to Midfest next month?

I have not planned it Al. Is there a caravan driving from NC?

John,

Sorry to horn in on your thread...I'll respect your offer, you will love the Vintage.

Yes, Al, saw the Bethels, and we missed you. I'm afraid that my 02 will turn into a pumpkin if it crosses the Mississippi! Just kidding..actually will be doing furniture market in High Point.

Take care,

Dave V.