ClayW

Headliner Installation

22 posts / 28328 viewsLast Reply

Great help, what about the rear defroster wires?

unplug them before removing the rear glass....iirc, each side of the glass has a plug

• Thanks 1

Sorry, I wasnt clear in my question.

My car came with the Glass out. Do the wires run under the headliner or just up from below next to the seal?

Does anybody know where to find replacement headliner bows? or does anyone have any they can sell?

(edited)

Very old thread but I thought I would add a few things that worked a little better for me. I used 3M Headliner Adhesive (Spray On). Expensive stuff. I sprayed it into a small container and then brushed it on. Dry time is much quicker and it seems to just stick better. I also used a pencil to mark my headliner around the corners before glueing. This allows you to make relief cuts a lot easier without worrying about over cutting. 

Anyway, thanks to the original poster. This is an awesome write up for those willing to attempt this project. 

Edited by Jbaumshelter