Sign in to follow this  
HarryPR

Any older BMW action in Southern Florida?

7 posts / 9364 viewsLast Reply

My daughter moved from Atlanta to Sunrise, FL last month, so it looks like I'll be visiting the area once in a while. I have at my disposition there her '89 635csi, which doesn't get much use, since she mostly drives her company car.

Any classic BMW freaks in the area? I would like to get together if possible when I go there. Maybe meet up for a burger and a beer or something.

Hello Harry,

yeah there`s a few of us in south florida. I am currently restoring a 72 02 and quite a few e30`s by guys in our group.

We are located in Plantation which is all of 5-10 mins from Sunrise.

You can send me an email if you would like at: susnickaudio@bellsouth.net

Regards,

Mark

Hello Harry,

yeah there`s a few of us in south florida. I am currently restoring a 72 02 and quite a few e30`s by guys in our group.

We are located in Plantation which is all of 5-10 mins from Sunrise.

You can send me an email if you would like at: susnickaudio@bellsouth.net

Regards,

Mark

Great, Mark! I'll hit you up when I'm in the area. By the way, you might know Alvin Santoni, who also lives in the area and owns a convertible E30. He's looking at driving up to The Vintage in May and is looking at joining the Central FL group on their drive. I plan on going to The Vintage, but will fly there and then plan to spend a few days in Sunrise.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.