Sign in to follow this  
Miles2002

SUPER RARE 4X100 compomotives ML300 3 piece wheels

10 posts / 3047 viewsLast Reply

Hi guys, regret to do this but Im selling this clean set of the ML300 series made by compomotives in England. I had these imported over a year ago and slowly took them apart to have the centers media blasted. both inner and outter barrels are polished to a nice chrome finish. I assembled them for picture purposes only. I left the centers raw/unfinished as I was unsure what powdercoat color I would have use. Therefore you have nice clean surface to lay down color of your choice. Original nuts and bolts included, but I would recommend you purchase a fresh set to finish these off.

I test fitted them on a turbo flared O2 that was in the shop and the fittment very close. it was up on the stand but it cleared tii struts and brakes and was right up to the flare. Im sure these would fit other makes and models but I'd love to see these grace the lines of the 2002.

Below are some pics that I recently took with the following measurements to help you size these up with your current set up. Not sure what the centerbore is but it fit right on with no play whatsoever. I have yet to see another set of these wheels let alone in this condition.

* in some pics below you will see that I mounted the inner barrels as the outter just to get an idea of how wide it would be and what sizes I would need for custom barrels. again these are not staggered and those photos where just for experimenting.

Id like to get 1500 for these paypal gifted or add 3%. Shipping will be additional and I will dismantel them to save you on bulk. local pick up in Southern California Welcome!!!!

post-19143-13667655710326_thumb.jpg

post-19143-13667655711364_thumb.jpg

post-19143-13667655712277_thumb.jpg

post-19143-13667655713282_thumb.jpg

post-19143-13667655714283_thumb.jpg

just some fun pics of inner barrels used as outter for increase depth and width. I planend on having some custom barrels made but had a change in plans. again this set is not staggered dinemnsion on all for wheels are exactly the same

if you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM or email [email protected] dot com

thanks for looking guys/gals

post-19143-13667655721441_thumb.jpg

post-19143-13667655722363_thumb.jpg

post-19143-1366765572332_thumb.jpg