jcnnjc

Just got my (new) 1974 home

5 posts / 759 viewsLast Reply

After a long break with no 02's (7 years) I am happy to say I am back in the game! she is a 74 a/c car could not read paint code sticker, but its blue, with a cream color interior, (is that rare?) I haven't seen but 1 or 2? rockers have rust, rear floor's pretty bad with rust, some around gas tank, and front valence is bad rusty! runs good for a car that hasn't run in 3 years. shifter is very sloppy, throw out is very noisy when not in gear, but shifts fine in all gears. paid $800, cant wait to start stripping it down! now the search for parts starts! I plan to make a turbo clone, in body only, need side drafts and a header down the road, as need a small rear bumper, and what ever I need to change it over, so if any one in the Atlanta area has one let me know.

Nice to be back!!

Jim

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30179902@N06/

Here are some photo's

Welcome back!! Hope you enjoy the car. Do a VIN check and that can lead you the right direction to find out what the paint color was

Welcome back!! Hope you enjoy the car. Do a VIN check and that can lead you the right direction to find out what the paint color was

Do you have a link for the vin check? I found a couple but they didnt have any color info

Thanks

Jim

Do you have a link for the vin check? I found a couple but they didnt have any color info

Thanks

Jim

andreas.harz@partner.bmwgroup.com

E-mail your VIN to Andreas, you'll have an answer quite soon.

Thanks

Jim

andreas.harz@partner.bmwgroup.com

E-mail your VIN to Andreas, you'll have an answer quite soon.

Many Thanks