so from what everyones saying, lynx/45 set up, vac advance r

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

to the manifold? this is the opposite answer I got last time I asked.(bout a month ago if anyone feels like digging it up). I wasn't planing on hooking anything up to the vac advance on the dizzy, but now people are saying to run a T off the vacume port on my lynx, one side to the brake booster and the otherside to the vacume advance? Before I was told vac advance for the dizzy came off the carb so there would be no way for me to run it on my webber.

I wish someone with this actual set up would post what they are doing and what results they are getting.

Guest Anonymous

lynx-installed2.jpg

lynx-installed.jpg

Larger versions of either of these pics would help out a lot. But from what I can tell neither set up has a vac hose going to the dizzy, so either they arnt using one or they are using a mechanical advance.

Also it looks like they are running the vac from the manifold strait to the brake booster, and the valve cover strait to the airfilter.

Guest Anonymous

I think that the vacumme in the manufold is way to high and will advance incorrectly. I am really reachinng here because it was a long time ago but maybe the vacume in the manifold is higher at idle when the butterfly is closed. Not sure- just food for thought