M20 conversion ride..... weeeeee

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I got to ride in an m20 conversion today. I now know that I'm doing the right thing.

I do also know that I will be doing the big brake upgrade as well... I'd hate to have something THAT fast, that can't stop.

I'll not disclose the owner's location/identity as I'm not sure that he'd want the barrage of questions from the board on parts, compatibility, etc... You know who you are.

Thanks a million... soon I'll take you up for a ride down here, or next time you are in the Bay Area. I'll stop by so we can arrange something.

Bill

Guest Anonymous

69collage1.jpg

We can put a website page/section devoted to our conversions if you want to on our site Bill. We can document the parts, and stats. etc. and compile the other conversions. I also have some other pictures of cars that have not been on the internet before.

I have already taken plenty of pictures of mine.....now that you know the "thrill" of these bad boys.....we can make yours even better! Turbo perhaps???

sunglassescheck.gif

PS - the ISP gave it away lol

Guest Anonymous

I've a lot of stuff written down, stored on the computer, and much more in the head. I always need more little projects and this is one I am sure to enjoy.

Bill

Guest Anonymous

its coming, but slowly. i have a lot of shit going on right now, so I haven't had much time for much extra-curricular activities :(

Matttttttttt