2 hours of pure driving bliss,

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just got back from driving 4 hours back from the Columbia River to here in Seattle, the first 2 of which were on back roads, 2 lane paved, curvy, straight, up, down, and NO TRAFFIC AT ALL. I mean none, just blasting down the road, very intoxicating, no cars, no cops, no bikes,no hikers, just plain no one. Turned off the music, rolled down the window and just listened to the engine wind up and down and the tires on the pavement around the curves. Still grinning.

Guest Anonymous

Have to say it again and again ..but the 02 is really a pleasure to drive on semi deserted roads w/ a few twisties thrown in. It really seems to handle better than a few newer cars..and it's priceless when you see a car that's maybe 20 years newer than yours, and it is a neglected POS..just change lanes and pass that oil burning crop duster exhaust smokescreen of a car. I guess I am smug about my 02's.

Guest Anonymous

SUVs and Yank Tanks knowing they've spent $30k plus and aren't having half as much fun as I am in my 34 year old $3400 (in 1969 dollars) 02... Hah!

Mike

Guest Anonymous

that road again, and I think the same MO, before schools are out, before the Motor homes, are out, and on a weekday, no other sight see'ers. Good formula for a exciting drive,