Triple Webers on little six engine

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This may be wild but...has someone done this yet ? Put in a Small six engine and convert the FI to triple webber Carb system ?

Just came to my mind...

Guest Anonymous

But if I wanted modern I'd by a new car. I just like carbs. I think the physics of carburation is really a great technology. I think that "better" is a subjective term. The k-fisher is cool. I'm just not an electronics kinda guy. I like stuff that I can take apart and fix if need be and to top it off carbs are really simple. I know that I'd lose 10% in terms of output. I think a twin cam with carbs would be kinda "period". If I actually could afford an s-14 (which I definitly cannot) I might go ahead with the efi just because it might be difficult to find a manifold for carbs.

Guest Anonymous

Yes this set up is available. I contacted Jaymic in England and the manifolds are available at about $350.

I have a pic of a M20 motor w/ the carbs, put not anywhere I can share it.

Guest Anonymous

sold a few sets in the past three years. triple sidedraft and downdrafts. also sold a few individual throttle body efi systems that look like siderafts lot's of $$$ as you need a separate fuel and ignition management system.