Sign in to follow this  
susnick

Need Sheet Metal

8 posts / 3649 viewsLast Reply

Hello all like title says i am looking for some sheet metal preferably in florida. I am located in Fort Lauderdale.

I need a good hood, trunk lid, Passenger front fender and rear tail panel.

This is for a 72.

Let me know what you have.

Regards, Mark

954-684-4989

susnickaudio@bellsouth.net

Depends on how good, good is. A local just ordered new for his 02 and might have salvageable pieces available. Want me give him your number?

Yes if you could i would appreciate talking to him to see what he has and condition.

Thanks, Mark

I have a hood and trunk lid that I had media blasted and primed. I also had the tirm holes filled that can be redrilled if you want to put the chrome back on. I decided to go in a different direction with my project. I'm located in Longwood/Orlando area. If interested call Pete at 407-467-7743

I have a hood and trunk lid that I had media blasted and primed. I also had the tirm holes filled that can be redrilled if you want to put the chrome back on. I decided to go in a different direction with my project. I'm located in Longwood/Orlando area. If interested call Pete at 407-467-7743

Hey pete is that trunk for an early car?

Thanks, Mark

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.