Flare hunt part 3

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://photos.yahoo.com/imprezsti2000

As some of you have noticed I have been hunting for flares for my car in a budget manered way which is borrow a set make a mold and return the favor in an extra set or other composite task. I work composites fulltime so this is simple cheap and won't hurt my pride on spending 600 plus dollars on a set someone else made ;)

Anyway I got an email someone has group 5 molds does anyone know if these are the ones I have been posting in pics I cant find my old posts to check.

large box style flat top flare lik ethe michigan vintage racer car currently up forsale I will find a link and post follow up.

Thanks,

John

Guest Anonymous

I just got the Jaymic cataglog yesterday. They have the complete turbo flare set for about $230. Max is around taht price also

Guest Anonymous

If low budget is what you are looking for, you might want to take a look at www.motorworks.com. They use to sell BMW stuff, but they are now going VW only. Anyway, they have a clearence section for a ton of BMW stuff, one of which is a 2002 turbo flare replica set for only $135! For that price, it is probably cheaper and easier just to by them to fab flares from scratch.

Just and option, good luck.

Arlen