Sign in to follow this  
crredding

New 02 in Bothell

16 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey all,

Just rescued a '76 from down in Portland, and am now diving into the world of 2002FAQ.

Just wondering if there are any other owners nearby, and if there are any clubs around here.

Thanks,

Charlie R.

Charlie,

There are two e-mail lists to belong to (in my opinion). First is the Midnight Motorsport e-mail list. We tend to get together on an infrequent basis and we drive like hooligans (but we NEVER break the law. *cough*) It's the closest thing to a "club" going. Patrick is the owner of Midnight Motorsport and he does all the major work on my car. Great guy. Knows his stuff. Will be honest with you. But in a nice way. So, e-mail him, say hi and ask to be on his e-mail list. midnightmotorsport@yahoo.com

Second is the local 2002 Special Interest Group. We go on drives of a more sedate nature from time to time as well. E-mail George at PS2002sig@comcast.net

Welcome to the madness.

I've got a 76 in Clearview -actually it's my daughters but it currently lives in my garage until I get it running again with the help of this forum - thanks guys!

Hey David thanks for the heads up. I just shop Patrick and George emails. Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys at the next drive.

I just got an 02' as well, coming from the E30 world! Have been having a great time, it gets lots of looks!

Verona Red 72' with white center "speed stripe".

Let's try and get a local meetup soon, maybe a Sunday morning coffee meet? I'd like to get to know the local guys and see what parts you have that I need!

I'm in Bothell/Mill Creek and work at BMW of Bellevue, so i'm usually tearing up the eastside.

I'll start a new thread with a meetup time/loc soon. Email group may be the easiest as this forum is a little rough.

It's about that time again for another weekend drive. George if you're lurking :P I'm typically down for a weekend get together, or better yet a drive of some sort. I'd be down for St. Helens again, or something else. Im all over Issaquah this summer, so that's where you'll see me!

Willie from preston here. Think a monthly 02 or even old school jap/euro meet would be cool. Can always offer up my shop for a meet...

Hell, I'm always up for a reason to drive my car and hang out. Put something together and I'll do my best to play along.

Sign in to follow this