Just an update...tearing apart my heaterbox :)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

2002under.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for listening.

Really though...WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS! Im not even all the way taking it APART and already agree with the first paragraph on the Heaterbox Refurb instructions here on the 'FAQ.

A few days ago I was beating the crap out of that tar sound deadener stuff with dry ice, a scraper and of course a BFH (Theres still some left too :\ ). Yesterday the dash and headliner came out, finally. GOnna make a new headliner and I dunno what im going to do with my dash...Its trashed. Today the heaterbox is out and pulled apart, halfway. Its starting to look real barebones inside, atleast further than it already was anyway. I guess I just wanted to say whats currently going on with another 2002 in the SF NorthBay (Petaluma).

'FAQ instructions there.... \/

heaterbox.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I'll show you what I've got going. I should also take a few pointers from you. Then maybe I'd have a heater that works well and get around to putting in that sound deadening that I want-oh-so-badly.

You're welcome anytime.

Bill

Guest Anonymous

Hey Bill, I've got some aviation related questions for ya, if you wouldn't mind. Shoot me an e-mail offlist. Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

breath. I just finished re-building mine last week. I tripped, dropped the damn thing and it just exploded upon impact. Other than that it was just a miserable job I get to do again. Could not have done it without Chris B's excellent guidance.