Sign in to follow this  
pkelly1us

Parting out a 72 tii

11 posts / 5537 viewsLast Reply

Well after picking up the car a few years ago it has sat in the garage gathering dust. Literally got the car for nothing from a family friend but he has since passed away and I have no title. Car sat before for at least 7 years. All parts are there. Body has a ton of rust. Originally it was fjord blue but repainted I believe Bakal. Sunroof added after an accident involving a falling tree in the mid 80's.

All blue interior is in good shape.

Let me know if anyone locally in the MidAtlantic wants anything before I start a full dismantle and ebay flurry.

Thanks,

PK

Hey,

I would be interested in the temperature face plates on either side of the steering wheel, and any chrome pieces that are on the driver-side door armrest. I'm also in Baltimore. Let me know. Feel free to email me: [email protected]

Thanks,

Eric

How much for the full interior?

Windshield?

mf.barnes at yahoo dot com

cheers,

Michael

73 tii

hmmm. make an offer on both. The windshield is still on it but we could get it out. Its in good shape no cracks or chips. You can stop by to see both if you would like.

Interested in rear bumper if you are still parting out. Does it have passenger mirror? Also interested in that.

In Long Island but I'm in the MD area all the time

I have PayPal

Thanks

I'm interested in the tii clock (as long as it's original and all there). Clock, plastic bezel, rear attaching bracket with knobs, plus the harness.

lmk...thanks,

John (PA)

I am interested in the tii struts and possibly the brake booster. I am in SW VA but have friends in NoVa/MD that could pick them up. And Euro turn signals if it has them.

GregJ

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.