HELP - can't find decent tires in 205/60/13 for 13x6 BBS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I need street tires, but do not want to buy some junk. Anyone know where I can get some in that size or what size should I try instead?

Guest Anonymous

su_htr_200.jpg

URL: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+200&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=06HR3HTR200&fromCompare1=yes

Try these - they are cheap, stick like glue and look good. Don't take my word, read the reviews on The Tire Rack regarding them....

Rumour has it that Summitomo is Dunlop of Japan.

$41/tire... can't beat that.

Keith

Guest Anonymous

I put them on just before going to Carlisle two weeks ago. Very nice on the highway, smooth and quiet. Also turned out to be pretty good on the curves in the wet. I took a backroad in the rain and they stuck without a problem but I wasn't in pushing them to the limit. Seem nice on the twisties in the dry too but, again, just my initial impression and I haven't pushed them too hard yet.

BTW, have some Sumitomo HTR+ tires on my Subie and love them so far (6 months/10k miles).

Karl

Guest Anonymous

...after eight weeks or so and about 2k miles. Mine are 185/65-14s. Put a nail through the shoulder of one last weekend, so I'm getting a replacement today. They're cheap from the Tire Rack, and the purchase supports the FAQ. The tires handle noticably better in the dry than the 185/70-13 Pirelli P400s that were on there before -- I suspect the difference was mostly due to the tires, not the sizes -- and I have no complaints in the wet either.

I'm a happy customer.

-Dave

Colorado '71

Guest Anonymous

I just picked up some dunlop gt qualifier t's in that size for my car.Tirerack carries them. They are great tires on the street and performed REALLY well at auto-x. You can find the from $40-$50 each. I got all 4 installed for$200.