Sign in to follow this  
florida2002m3

PICK YARD: FLORIDA CLASSIFIEDS

18 posts / 6023 viewsLast Reply

Starting an official FLORIDA 2002 CLASSIFIEDS thread.

Post up things you have sitting around that you want to sell/donate.

So many goodies are across the country and not worth shipping or you want to see it/mock fit it before buying.

Please please include:

Description:

Price:

Pics if you have em:

I have a bunch of 1600 parts, head,block, transmission, rebuilt pressure plate, remote brake booster, pedal box. I also have some old seats (without the sliders). I would love to get the stuff out of the garage so I'm willing to listen to any offers. I'm in Casselberry, send me a reply on here if you are interested in anything.

I have

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and that's about it. I haven't been to the Orlando meet in a dog's age. I think Mike wanted the door cards but I just never made it over. I'm going to Tampa sometime this week to pick up some Recaros I bought, so maybe we can meet up if anyone is interested. Make an offer. -Pike

Hey, Pike. That' s rear bumper, right? Any idea how much you would like for it?

It is a rear bumper. The rubber molding is broken but everything else is there, including an extra set of over riders. Throw an offer my way using the email button. I'd rather trade but not sure what you have. -Pike

WTB center exhaust.

I need downpipe back to muffler. I dont care if its stock or some random resonator just as long as its bolt-on.

My headers and downpipe are good and i have a new muffler. I dont want to goto a shop for some "custom" job, i really dont want to have it shipped, lol. i want to just do the bolt-on route. I would be interested in aftermarket headers if someone wants to sell em with it.

I live in Melbourne i will be in FT Lauderdale monday night into tuesday morning for the bruins/panthers game.

WTB center exhaust.

I need downpipe back to muffler. I dont care if its stock or some random resonator just as long as its bolt-on.

My headers and downpipe are good and i have a new muffler. I dont want to goto a shop for some "custom" job, i really dont want to have it shipped, lol. i want to just do the bolt-on route. I would be interested in aftermarket headers if someone wants to sell em with it.

I live in Melbourne i will be in FT Lauderdale monday night into tuesday morning for the bruins/panthers game.

Oh no! I just threw out a stock header and down pipe!!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.