Sign in to follow this  
dumpedDAILY

02s in the savannah area??

7 posts / 5046 viewsLast Reply

I see nobody has posted in here and I guess I'd like to start some discussion for the ga folks. I'd like to see how many there are to maybe meet up for some coffee on the weekend!

I just flew into Savannah about an hour ago. I will only be here until Friday and obviously do not have my 02 with me.

Hi Bern,

I'm in Athens but get down to Savannah for work from time to time. I have a '73 02 that was my daily driver until about 3 years ago. It has been resting in the garage since then but I just decided the other day to start a restoration on it. There are 4 or 5 02s running around Athens ranging from some real "beaters" to a really beautiful black tii that a guy who works at the local BMW dealer has badged as an M1. I've seen him drive it hard on the highway around Athens and it really goes!

Jim D

Just picked a '74 02 on the first, in the process of doing an upper in rebuild. I'm in Bluffton but work in Savannah.

Nice. I hope to link up wil some folks when I get back from this deployment. My 02 should be done for the most part by the time I get back! Also coordinating an event in the ATL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.