Sign in to follow this  
Koblenz

Florida -Orlando Dec 10, 9-11 am. MORE PICS

12 posts / 4030 viewsLast Reply

First I apologize about the timing of this. I don't intend to conflict with the second Saturday pm meet. Like many of us I work and this is the first chance I have to orchestrate something.

That being said, this is an invite for those who can make it.

Who: Any older BMW with round headlights (1991 and earlier?)

What: Coffee and German calories

Where: Yahala Bakery Orlando

When: Dec 10, 9-11am

It's a pretty casual gathering with a chance to look at cars. I will be posting on mye28 and r3v limited.

If you are interested and can make it we will see you there. I will post more details tonight. BTW, if you have parts for sale, bring them. (trunk-sale)

Update

This may actually work out. Initial count is at 10 cars.

List includes:

E30s

2002s

5ers

maybe some 6s, maybe

And a possible guest apperance of my friend's 1948 Willys Jeepster. Another friend is bringing his new Nikon so we should have some pics to share.

LMAO!!!!!

So, the city picks the Saturday of our first meet to block off the parking lot for a work crew.

Well, the meet is STILL ON! We will be at the bakery with its limited parking but, we will have to position cars in the immediate area to accomodate the business patrons.

There is street parking AND a lot about .5 miles up the road.

I apologize for this alteration but there was no way to foretell this.

Hope to see you there.

Our first Round Headlight BMW Group was a success. We had a total of 12 older BMWs show up. The E30 M3s made it. Three 5s, a 320, some E30s and two 02s. We were able to use the lot next to the bakery. It accomodated all the cars and some passer-bys.

We left the bakery at around 11. Took some side streets and made our way up to the Willow Tree (German food and beir).

I'll post more pics later.

post-20235-13667652953057_thumb.jpg

post-20235-13667652953756_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.