• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 75 2002 Franklin, NC (nt)

emoberg

not including the missing $1000.00 + or -, belt line molding...looks & sounds like it needs some costly work

i'm curious, what in your opinion, makes the car worth $8900

Then you shouldn't buy it!

that doesn't answer my concerns....

your responses here potentially influence other interested parties by giving further insight into the seller & the car

Not trying to be a butt..... but not sure why you are concerned if you are not interested in the car.

The belt moldings were removed (rather common BTW) as a matter of taste. I like the look without the moldings. It cost more to remove them properly than to replace them.

As to the overall value, there are no major expenses necessary on the car, only a few cosmetic updates, and only if one felt so compelled. I have enjoyed the car the way it is for years. Drives better than new. As the ad states, mechanically the car is excellent. I would drive it anywhere, anytime. Cosmetically, most would also say it is excellent. I'm just picky, and honest about the few minor things I would do if I was not selling the car.

The price reflects well, and below comparable cars for sale that I have seen recently. So.... make me an offer!

1975 2002 Malaga

1986 325e Alpine White (87 325I drivetrain-track car) NASA Time Trials

1986 325e Petty Blue LeMons & Chump Car

2001 325xit Alpine White

1997 Z3 1.9 Black

Esty- STFU, you make this board much more unpleasant than it should be.

stepping away from my normal polite & friendly personality....

FUCK YOU TOO DUDE

and to emoberg....i was interested or i wouldn't have asked you the question...which you crap'd on....like i said, your response says a lot about you as a seller

FUCK YOU TOO DUDE

and to emoberg....i was interested or i wouldn't have asked you the question...which you crap'd on....like i said, your response says a lot about you as a seller

Dude, (or dudette, or whatever the hell you are)-

you've clearly got issues. No where did I say F You to you- I told you to Shut the F Up. My personal opinion of your shitty reply to an honest for sale ad, which is now completely crapped on.

No way in hell were you serious about buying this car, you're just trying to be a douchnozzle as usual. The whole "hey man, sounds like your car is a big POS and you don't know nearly as much about 2002's as I do" schtick must be your version of an e-penis.

You really are one of the very few shitty things about this board, and it's a shame.

Sorry to the OP for adding crap to the pile.

Guest Anonymous

FUCK YOU TOO DUDE

Dude, (or dudette, or whatever the hell you are)-

you've clearly got issues. No where did I say F You to you- I told you to Shut the F Up. My personal opinion of your shitty reply to an honest for sale ad, which is now completely crapped on.

No way in hell were you serious about buying this car, you're just trying to be a douchnozzle as usual. The whole "hey man, sounds like your car is a big POS and you don't know nearly as much about 2002's as I do" schtick must be your version of an e-penis.

You really are one of the very few shitty things about this board, and it's a shame.

Sorry to the OP for adding crap to the pile.

Esty,

Just take a step back and realize that what you have done is inopportune, inappropriate and unjust in this situation. You always do this and it bugs me and I'm sure it bothers the other forum members too.

Not trying to start anything, I'm just saying to relax.

On a side note, when people are new to the forum and are unsure of how to post pictures perhaps you could show them the thread Eurotrash made instead of being rude about it.

Let us see a few replies to jog your memory...

"most people trying to sell something state the asking price...

how much"

"dude...good price or not, new parts or not, you'll never sell a car here without posting a ton of pictures..."

"would you consider buy a car without minimally seeing pictures or knowing where in the world the car's located....the forum will allow you to post pictures"

"dude...do us all a huge favor...if you're going to advertise your stuff here post pictures, lots of them so we can see what you have...nobody want's to email you for something that should be part of your ad"

"trying to sell a car here without pictures is about the same as trying to climb a tree without arms and legs...."

Esty,

Just take a step back and realize that what you have done is inopportune, inappropriate and unjust in this situation. You always do this and it bugs me and I'm sure it bothers the other forum members too.

Not trying to start anything, I'm just saying to relax.

On a side note, when people are new to the forum and are unsure of how to post pictures perhaps you could show them the thread Eurotrash made instead of being rude about it.

Let us see a few replies to jog your memory...

"most people trying to sell something state the asking price...

how much"

"dude...good price or not, new parts or not, you'll never sell a car here without posting a ton of pictures..."

"would you consider buy a car without minimally seeing pictures or knowing where in the world the car's located....the forum will allow you to post pictures"

"dude...do us all a huge favor...if you're going to advertise your stuff here post pictures, lots of them so we can see what you have...nobody want's to email you for something that should be part of your ad"

"trying to sell a car here without pictures is about the same as trying to climb a tree without arms and legs...."

give me a break...the majority here don't hesitate gang raping newbies that come along selling cars & parts that don't make the grade...an Inka M20 comes to mind...see what i'm talking about...you'll find that thread or one of them at the top of the "Personal Attacks" forum but if you have clean hands and aren't a piece of crap like me you won't be able to view that forum without special permission from admin

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,356048/

and your comments might be meaningful if you had the balls to use your name