I'm buying my own Bar! But, I must sell my '74 tii (golf) (m

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The bar is 40 mins away and I am going to be putting alot of miles on whatever car I have. I just don't think it would be fair to put so many miles on a nice 02. Details of car on "For Sale" board. I will be back into the 02 fold within the year, once I turn a little profit w/ my new venture. I will keep lurking here on the board to keep up with you guys. I really appreciate everyone who has answered my many questions. You guys are great.

THANKS!

Guest Anonymous

MVC-023S.JPG

my nice, original '72tii (pictured) gets @500 miles a week from commuting. as long as you maintain it, the car will thrive on driving. must admit though, most of those 500 miles are on a great twisty road, with little chance of collision with morons. that is actually the strongest justification to take the car off the road- fear of getting hit.

do what you gotta do- at least next time hold out for a roundie :-)

robert

btw- bars are some of my favorite places. the best ones have friendly hotties serving up libations. good luck!

Guest Anonymous

I thought we were here because we like to drive our cars??? Wont going to work at the new bar be that more enjoyable by driving the tii there? What is wrong with racking miles on a car that puts a smile on your face every time you take it out? If it "has" to happen I would be interested in those turn signal lenses but you should really keep that car!

Guest Anonymous

Good to see that!....I used to drive that little beauty to Santa Monica from Oxnard EVERY day one summer, loved every minute of it. I was pretty sure it would be getting plenty of daily exercize in your hands. No question the most rust free tii around. I still have the sister car and plan on getting it going someday soon. Hope you can bring it up for our socal 02 day in June, I would like to see 1377 again!

Guest Anonymous

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, but if you own the Tii already then it isn't like you have to put more money into it...

Bars can really suck down money (ask me how I know) but are fun too. Depends on your personality.

Jason

Guest Anonymous

with the 02. I hope that I can make some decent money in my new business so I can keep it, add to the stable with a great roundie and get a nice roundie to do an S-14 conversion. I don't think I'll get the money I'm asking for it anyway. And, a, I still want to get that '73tii Baikal from you.